AND l IMMEX Program It is an instrument through which it is allowed to temporarily import the necessary goods to be used in an industrial or service process destined to the elaboration, transformation or repair of merchandise of foreign origin imported temporarily for export.
IMMEX of Services (VAT and IEPS Certification, Annex 24 (Inventory Control), Annex 31 (Unloading of exports to the SAT). Management and control of Foreign Trade operations for temporary Imports and Virtual Exports.
We are experts in working together and managing everything from material transportation, transportation management, and storage in our warehouse.
Vendor Management Inventory It is the mechanism by which a supplier abroad can maintain its own inventory stock in Mexican territory, which will be used to supply a manufacturing plant for export products and that has an IMMEX Industrial.
Efficient electronic communication for the link -information exchange (EDI), generation of ASN's (VAN, FTP, WEB SERVICE) Highly efficient inventory control system that covers production plans and needs according to purchase orders. It also coordinates the FIFO and the integrity of the parts. Dynamic space for the storage and control of merchandise. Controlled access for transportation, availability of platforms for loading and unloading, and just-in-time handling of departures or shipments. IMMEX of services (Certification of VAT and IEPS, Annex 24 (Inventory control), Annex 31 (Unloading of exports to the SAT) Management and control of Foreign Trade operations for temporary Imports and virtual Exports.
The supplier is in charge of all the shipping logistics, Supplier's City imports, stores, delivers to the client and produces virtual exports with the client.
Benefits-Advantages offered by VMI for exporting companies:
- Elimination of administration in maritime and land transport from origin to plant.
- Elimination of Responsibility in the physical integrity and quality of the merchandise from origin.
- Elimination of expense in contracting merchandise insurance.
- Optimization and / or elimination of spaces for storage of supplies or raw materials.
- Improvement in internal logistics control (Reduction of personnel in warehouses).
- Reduction in the handling of materials in physical and system.
- There is no SCRAP.
- There is no packaging waste.
- There are no import customs expenses, reduction of administration personnel for foreign trade and supervision of Customs Agents.
- There is no loss of material.
- Reduction in quality rejections.
- Stocked just in time.
- Inventory reduction.